giovedì 26 settembre 2019

Aerosmith - 2012-07-05 - Auburn Hills, MI (AUD/FLAC)


(Audience FLAC)

The Palace of Auburn Hills

Source:
Tascam DR-03 (internal mics) > SDHC > 24/48 > HD > Audacity > Tracked 16/44.1 > TLH > SBE's > FLAC 8

01. Intro
02. Draw The Line
03. Love In An Elevator
04. Oh Yea
05. Livin' On The Edge
06. Jaded
07. S.O.S Too Bad
08. Last Child w/ Brad Whitford solo intro
09. Joey Kramer Drum solo w/ Jason Kramer on Congas
10. Lord Of The Thighs
11. Combination
12. What It Takes
13. No More, No More
14. Legendary Child
15. Falling In Love (Is Hard On The Knees)
16. Chip Away The Stone
17. Sweet Emotion
18. Walk This Way
19. Encore Break/ Crowd
20. Dream On
21. Train Kept A Rollin'/ Outro

Total Time: (114:03)

Notes by the taper:
Recorded from literally the farthest point away from the stage all the way against the back wall. Even though we were far back, the recording came out great. Almost no talkers at all. I always hold my recorder out in the open, hoping for the best. This is probably one of my best so far. I removed the first 39 secs of this recording due to me giving my g/f last minute instructions. WARNING! Around 30 seconds on the first track the levels peak for about 5 secs. I Eq'd the mids and raised them just a hair to bring the recording out and let it breathe a little bit. Each track I added 1db of gain. NOTHING else was done.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento