martedì 7 novembre 2023

Roger Waters - 1987-11-07 - Québec City, QC (pre-FM FLAC)


(pre-FM FLAC)

Lineage.
CD > Wav > Flac level 8

01 - Radio Waves
02 - Welcome To The Machine
03 - Money
04 - In The Flesh
05 - Have A Cigar
06 - Pigs
07 - Wish You Were Here
08 - Mother
09 - Final Cut
10 - If
11 - Powers That Be
12 - Breath
13 - Brain Damage / Eclipse
14 - Another Brick In The Wall

Notes:
sound quality is ex-... It sounds like a soundboard, but i don't know if it's one. the show is not complete

This appears to be the Westwood One broadcast, although the original download I got didn't indicate that and I don't have another copy to compare. I'm not very knowledgeable regarding all things Floyd / Roger, so if you can provide further information please do. It popped up on a backup disc from which I was getting another show and I couldn't see it on the tracker so I thought someone may be interested. I didn't find any reference to anything being officially released, but if you know otherwise please advise accordingly.

2 commenti:

  1. The correct date for this concert is 1987-11-07. That is to say the 7th of November, 1987. There are tickets available that show this to be the case. Also, you may be interested in this reference -

    http://www.harvested.org/MAIN%20PAGE/CDR015-KaosOnTheRoad/CDR015INDEX.html

    RispondiElimina
  2. I can confirm that this show is from 7 November 1987, I was there and still have my ticket stub to prove it...I also have the full concert, let me know how and where to send it to you!
    Michel

    RispondiElimina