sabato 19 gennaio 2013

Ravi Shankar - 1995-05-07 - Minneapolis, MN (AUD/FLAC)

(Audience FLAC)

at The Guthrie Theatre


Track 1...18:53
Track 2...19:17
Track 3...41:22


Total Time - 79:36

(1st gen Maxell XL90 in Yamaha deck to Behringer mixer to M-Audio Delta 66

soundcard, some EQ and editing with Soundforge, FLAC-8 with TLH...)

(from 1st gen audience recording)


This was recorded by a friend, with my Sony D-6 cassette deck and our Sonic Studios DSM-6P mics. It sounds great!!


This is a CD edit I made from my 1st gen cassette of the show, the master is not in my possesion. This is a music-only edit of the show, I was able to shave it down to fit onto a single CD. The only things "lost", as it were, are about 7-8 minutes of hissy silence, with some tuning noises, and muted coughs. Also missing is an intro of musicians, I cannot decipher enough
to make it worth including...I think this is really a good way to listen to this show, just the 3 large raga tracks, end to end. Truly amazing stuff, an out-of-this-world time!! Enjoy, mbp

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento