mercoledì 5 luglio 2023

Rod Stewart - 1986-07-05 - London, UK (SBD/FLAC)




(Soundboard FLAC)

Wembley Stadium


lineage:

Soundboard Recording (hardware unknown) -> CR-R (unknown generation) -> Exact Audio Copy -> FLAC Front End (level 8)


cd1
01 - Hot Legs
02 - Tonight's The Night
03 - Passion
04 - Some Guys Have All The Luck
05 - Tonight I'm Yours
06 - I Don't Want To Talk About It
07 - You're In My Heart
08 - Young Turks

cd2
01 - Infatuation
02 - (Sittin' On) The Dock Of The Bay
03 - Every Beat Of My Heart
04 - Da Ya Think I'm Sexy?
05 - You Wear It Well
06 - Maggie May
07 - Baby Jane
08 - Sailing


EXCELLENT Soundboard recording! This is the show that had the Faces reunion at the end for 4 songs. Unfortunately I don't know of any soundboard recording available from that reunion.Very good version of Dock Of The Bay - Rod always sounds awesome when singing old soul songs. I believe She Won't Dance With Me was actually the opening song, as it was most of the concerts from this tour. I could be wrong though. Anyways, this is one of the finest Rod shows out there - especially considering it was recorded in the 80's.


**Should be noted that there is a slight break in between tracks. Not as long as some shows I've heard. Sorry, but that is how I got the show. If anyone knows how to get rid of it, go for it!


**This one is going out to tonsofsobs and the guys at the Rod Stewart Archive for their generosity.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento