martedì 12 marzo 2013

Blondie - 1978-11-04 - New York City, NY (AUD/SBD/FLAC)

(Audience/Soundboard FLAC)

Disc 1

01 - Intro > In The Sun
02 - X-Offender
03 - Hanging on the Telephone
04 - Detroit 442
05 - Fan Mail
06 - Picture This
07 - 11.59
08 - Pretty Baby
09 - Presence, Dear
10 - Sunday Girl
11 - Denis
12 - I'm On "E"
13 - I'm Gonna Love You Too
14 - Will Anything Happen?
15 - Fade Away and Radiate (blips)


Disc 2
16 - I Know But I Don't Know
17 - One Way Or Another
18 - Youth Nabbed As Sniper
19 - Kung Fu Girl
20 - Fripp Intro
21 - Sister Midnight
22 - "Heroes"
23 - Bang A Gong


Notes:
A comment from rtalwani on my Blondie May 4 1978 torrent asked if I had taped them in 1979 at the Palladium, with Fripp. I hadn't, but i did have a soundboard of that show. I didn't originally like the quality and gave it a "good" rating, sort of 3 out of 10. But I just gave it a listen and was suprised to find that it's really very good.

It's an odd mix, maybe a monitor recording for the rhythm section; certainly the bass and drums are quite present. But so is everything else, and it really is ok and doesn't even seem very far off the master. I took a quick look and it doesn't seem to be a common recording so here it goes. Maybe someone has a better copy, perhaps in stereo? This one seems to be mono.


I don't know the exact date, but this is the show that rtalwani was asking about because Fripp is on Sister Midnight and Heroes. My pitiful attempt at a songlist follows, feel free to correct:

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento