lunedì 29 gennaio 2024

The Black Crowes - 1995-01-29 - London, UK (pre-FM/FLAC)




(pre-FM FLAC)

Royal Albert Hall

Westwood One Pre FM Radio Station Masters
EAC > CEP > CD Wave > Flac16

Radio Station Log Sheets
and Disc Images Included.


01 - Black Moon Creeping
02 - Thick N' Thin
03 - A Conspiracy
04 - High Head Blues
 
Not aired Jam -> My Morning Song
05 - Cursed Diamond
06 - Ballad In Urgency
07 - Sister Luck
08 - Hard To Handle

 Not aired Could I've Been So Blind
09 - Waiting Guilty
10 - Jealous Again
11 - No Speak No Slave
12 - She Talks To Angels
13 - Wiser Time
 
Not aired Mellow Down Easy
14 - Shake Your Money Maker
15 - Remedy


From 2 seperate Master Pre FM Westwood One radio station shows I was able to compile
an almost complete concert !! Only missing My Morning Song - Could I've Been so Blind & Mellow Down Easy.

I have the Master WW1 radio station disc from the first airing on May 08 1995 as well as the re-broadcast on May 05 1997.

I used Cooledit to remove the commercials and to seam the songs together in the correct order.

Running time is approx. 85 minutes so it must go on 2 CD's.
Not sure where the best break would be. Maybe D2 starting with Jealous Again ??

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento