mercoledì 25 settembre 2019

The Rolling Stones - 2013-05-25 - Toronto, Canada (AUD/FLAC)



(Audience FLAC)

Air Canada Center

lineage
SP-CMC-2>SP-SPSB-8>Tascam DR-03 (24/48)>Cool Edit Pro (clap removal, dedit, normalise, amplify L+2.35, R+1.27, fade in/out, resample to 16/44.1)>cdwave (tracking)>TLH>Flac 8

section 306, row 16

01. Intro
02. Get Off Of My Cloud
03. You Got Me Rocking
04. Paint It Black
05. Gimme Shelter
06. Angie
07. Street Fighting Man
08. Emotional Rescue
09. It's Only Rock N' Roll (But I Like It)
10. Doom And Gloom
11. One More Shot
12. Honky Tonk Woman
13. band introductions
14. You Got The Silver
15. Happy
16. Midnight Rambler
17. Miss You
18. Start Me Up
19. Tumbling Dice
20. Brown Sugar
21. Sympathy For The Devil
22. encore break
23. You Can't Always Get What You Want
24. Jumping Jack Flash
25. (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction

notes
I had the $85 mystery seats as there is almost no way I'm ever going to drop $600 a ticket, unless it is Page, Plant, Jones and Bonham on stage. So to avoid any major dissapointment if we were not lucky in the lottery draw, I went in expecting the worst seat in the ACC, anything better to me was going to be a bonus, unfortunately not much better, as the 2nd last row tickets was awaiting in our envelope. Lots of older folk up there, not sure if free tickets went to parents of the choir, but that was about the loudest applause of the night after the kids made the stage. All that being said, the PA mix was horrible, not sure if it was the location, but I have had simular seats for Aerosmith and had no issues with the sound that night. I did my best with the recording, eliminating a few claps, and the normalisation helped a little but still now where near a great recording. There is the odd clap along here and there, but no chatter, or out of tune singers. If anyone has the time and desire to make this nicer, then please go right ahead, I can make the original files available if need be, just share your results afterwards for others to enjoy. Until that happens, or another recording surfaces then this will have to do for now.

1 commento: