venerdì 8 marzo 2024

Boston - 1979-03-08 - Wichita, KS (AUD/FLAC)


(Audience FLAC)

Lineage
Cassette Master --> Sound Forge 8 (light tweaking) --> FLAC --> Your hard drive.

Disc 1:

01. Rock 'n' Roll Band
02. Shattered Images
03. Peace Of Mind
04. Feeling Satisfied
05. Don't Look Back
06. The Journey
07. More Than A Feeling
08. A Man I'll Never Be


Disc 2:

01. Smokin'
02. Guitar Solo
03. Foreplay/Long Time
04. Something About You


Encores

05. Party
06. Television Politician (unreleased track)


99 minutes

I used the built-in microphone on a cheap Panasonic cassette tape recorder with a ScotchBrand Low Noise, Low-Bias C120 tape.

I was sitting halfway up the seats in Henry Levitt Arena, which is circular in shape, and I was dead center facing the stage, which was a maximum of 100 feet from where I was sitting.

Turned out great. A really good audience recording.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento