mercoledì 21 febbraio 2024

The Rolling Stones - 2006-02-21 - Buenos Aires, ARG (2xDVDfull pro-shot)

(2xDVDfull pro-shot)

Live At River Plate Stadium, Buenos Aires, Argentina
February 21, 2006 , Show Time : 9:45 / 11:50pm
DVD-R , No Label ( Viejorolinga / Still A Fool )

Not  broadcast on TV ;
DVD 1
Shattered ( between  3 Its Only Rock N Roll & 4 Oh No , Not You Again Band intro ( before Keith Songs )

DVD 2
Start Me Up ( between Rough Justice & 14 Honky Tonk Women

Telecast by Argentinian TV ( Canal Trece ) on February 23, 2006

Lineage: DVD-R  < --- > DVD Decrypter < --- > HDD

GSpot Data :

DVD VOB format
MPEG-2 Program Stream
Sysbitrate: 10080 kb/s VBR

Audio
DVD LPCM AUDIO
Codec ; MPEG-2  
Pic/s 29.970 ; Frames/s 29.970 ; Fields/s 59.940
NTSC    pic  720 X 480
Ratio 4:3
Only Chapters

DVD 1 ; 3,05 GB
DVD 2 ; 3,02 GB

DVD 1
01 Jumping Jack Flash
02 Its Only Rock N Roll
03 Shattered
04 Oh No Not You Again
05 Tumbling Dice
06 Worried About You
07 Rain Fall Down
08 Midnight Rambler
09 Night Time Is The Right Time
10 This Place Is Empty

The band introduction is not included

DVD 2
01 Happy
02 Miss You
03 Rough Justice
04 Start Me Up
05 Honky Tonk Women
06 Sympathy For The Devil
07 Paint It Black
08 Brown Sugar
09 You Can t Always Get What You Want
10 Satisfaction

Notes by the uploader/trader:
As I wrote some time ago at Dime, I participated buying the master of this dvd to the guy who worked at Canal 13 (Cannel 13) and stole the master days after the show. As far as I know he told us (to my trade partner at that time and I) he sold two copies: one to Still A Fool (a cool guy and Stones fan called Hernán) and the other to us. But my partner found out that one of the 2 dvds we bought (not sure which one of them) had some technical problems. We contacted the seller and reclaimed to him but after insisting some times he refused to give us a good copy, so my partner made copies and returned the dvds to the guy who returned as our money back. Then my partner arrenged the failures and made me a good copy of it. I never knew the seller in person. After that I heard that there were two versions of this stuff, that's why I wanted to know the origin of this one in particular. Viejorolinga got a copy from a pool originated in the Latin forum of Rocks Off (I'm deducing that) or direct from Still A Fool or direct from the seller.

1 commento:

  1. surely the band introduction was cut because Keith says "hello Brazil", instead of "Hello Argentina"

    RispondiElimina