lunedì 25 marzo 2019

Linda Ronstadt - 1976-07-xx - Los Angeles, CA (AUD/FLAC)

(Audience FLAC)

Vinyl bootleg title: "Live At The Roxy"
Label: Ze Anonym Plattenspieler
Catalog Number: ZAP 7888


A1 That'll Be The Day
A2 Silver Threads And Golden Needles
A3 Willin'
A4 Someone To Lay Down Beside Me
A5 When Will I Be Loved
B1 I Can't Help If I'm Still In Love With You
B2 Desperado
B3 Love Is A Rose
B4 You're No Good
B5 Heat Wave (includes encore break)
B6 Rivers Of Babylon
B7 Heart Like A Wheel


Notes: 

This recording comes from the vinyl bootleg "Live At The Roxy" from the Ze Anonym Plattenspieler label (ZAP 7888). This bootleg was partly known among collectors for its paper insert, which is pretty raunchy (see attached photo). The condition of this vinyl was Near Mint when I played it back to perform the digital transfer. I don't know the performance's date for an exact fact, but etree is saying it's from an unknown day in July 1976 (see link below). The right channel on side A may be slightly lower than the left channel. Nero didn't really offer a way for me to correct it. I believe there may be cuts on the record between tracks A4 - A5, B4 - B5, and B5 - B6 because there are noticeable transitions. Anyway, this is an excellent performance! Just thought I'd share!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento