venerdì 13 ottobre 2023

Bob Dylan - 2013-10-13 - Stockholm, SWE (AUD/FLAC)



(Audience FLAC)

Waterfront

lineage
48V phantom-powered mic preamps>T-shaped stereo electret microphone Microtrack II>Hd<Soundforge9>Flac

Recorded by MH

CD1: 49:18
01.Stu/Intro
02.Things have changed
03.She belongs to me
04.Beyond here lies nothin’
05.What good am I
06.Pay in blood
07.Waiting for you *
08.Duquesne whistle
09.Tangled up in blue
10.High water (for Charley Patton)

"Well friends, we will take a short break, hope you will too"

CD2: 55:16
01.Summer days (missed first part)
02.Simple twist of fate
03.Early Roman kings
04.Forgetful heart
05.Spirit on the water
06.Scarlet town
07.Soon after midnight
08.Long and wasted years
09.Appreciation

Encore:
10.All along the watchtower
11.Blowin’ in the wind

*Third live performance ever, first since fall '05 in London. 

Notes:
The best 2 concerts with Bob I've been to in at least ten years ! My goal was to film, but the security crossed my seat every 5min. So I picked up my "Microtrack" and recorded the whole concert. Sitting in the front of the balcony and because of security I had to hold the recorder down. This is "not" my best recording but its nice and clean sound !

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento