venerdì 13 ottobre 2023

The Police - 1983-10-13 - Copenhagen, DK (AUD/FLAC)



(Audience FLAC)

BRONDBYHALLEN

Disc 1:
01 - Synchronicity I 
02 - Synchronicity II 
03 - Walking In Your Footsteps 
04 - Message In A Bottle 
05 - Walking On the Moon 
06 - O My God 
07 - De Do Do Do, De Da Da Da 
08 - Wrapped Around Your Finger 
09 - Tea In the Sahara 
10 - Hole In My Life 
11 - Spirits In the Material World 
12 - Invisible Sun 
13 - One World (Not Three) 

Disc 2:
01 - King of Pain 
02 - Don't Stand So Close To Me 
03 - Every Breath You Take 
04 - Murder By Numbers 
05 - Roxanne 
06 - Bonanza theme 
07 - Can't Stand Losin' You/Reggatta De Blanc 
08 - So Lonely 

100:43

Now this is a show to have! The performance here is incredible, the sound here is very good (Sting's bass in particular is amazing), and it's almost all here. Voices Inside My Head is gone, but that's no biggie. The only thing missing is that a piece of Roxanne is cut (I'd say about a minute or so), but we easily have one of the longest versions of that song from this tour on here. There's the right amount of echo on here to make you feel as if you were at the show. Sting also seems to have some problems with the monitors, as he asks for more guitar on Synchronicity II and curses about this during O My God. The band also seems to move between the songs pretty quick, so I'd say they were enjoying the performance and more interested in getting down to business. Overall, I'd say that unless I hear something else this is probably the best European Synchronicity show. This qualifies as an essential.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento