lunedì 13 aprile 2020

The Rolling Stones - In Memory Of Brian Jones (DVDfull pro-shot)


(DVDfull pro-shot)

I. Arthur Haynes Show
1. I Wanna Be Your Man
2. You Better Move On

II. Top Of The Pops - UK TV
1. Not Fade Away - March 12, 1964
2. The Last Time - April, 1965
3. Get Off Of My Cloud - November 4, 1965
4. Let's Spend The Night Together - Jannuary 26, 1967

III. Big Beat 64 - ABC TV - April 26, 1964
New Musical Express Pool Winners Concert
1. Intro by Jimmy Saville
2. Not Fade Away
3. I Just Wanna Make Love To You
4. I'm Alright

IV. Big Beat 65 - ABC TV - April 18, 1965
New Musical Express Pool Winners Concert
1. Everybody Needs Somebody
2. Pain In My Heart
3. Around and Around
4. The Last Time

V. Ready Steady Go - UK TV
November 20, 1964
1. Off The Hook
2. Interview With Mick And Brian
3. Little Red Rooster
4. Around and Around

September 10, 1965
5. I Got You Babe
6. Satisfaction

VI. Ready Steady Go - UK TV
May 27, 1966 - Live from Wembley
1. I Am Waiting
2. Under My Thumb
3. Paint It Black

VII. Gather No Moss - Pathe News
Report from Odeon Cinema, Hull, September 21, 1964
1. Around And Around

VIII. The Tami Awards Show
October 29, 1964 - Santa Monica Civic Auditorium - USA TV
1. Intro By Chuck Berry
2. Around And Around
3. Off The Hook
4. Time Is On My Side
5. It's All Over Now
6. I'm Allright
7. Get Together

IX. Kurhaus - Scheveningen, Holland
August 8, 1964 Dutch TV Report From The "RIOT" Show

X. Brithish Invasion - BBC TV Report
1. Time Is On My Side
2. Satisfaction

XI. Have You Seen Your Mother, Baby. Standing In The Shadow
Live from Royal Albert Hall, London
September 23, 1966 - Shooting of Promofilms For Top Of The Pops

XII. Superstars In Concert - Japanese Movie
1. Mick Interview
2. Keith On Piano With Mick Singing
3. Have You Seen Your Mother, Baby.
Standing In The Shadow - Promo film

XIII. We Love You - Promo Film

XIV. Stones Scenes
1. I'm Going Home

XV. Have You Seen Your Mother, Baby. Standing In The Shadow
September 10 & 11, 1966 - New York, Shooting of a Promo film
Known as Nurse Promo (Stones Dressed In Drag)

XVI. 2000 Light Years From Home - Promo Film

XVII. Brian Jones Funerals
July 10, 1969 - UK TV (BBC & ITV), Cheltenham
(With Bill Wyman & Charlie Watts Attending)
Inerview with Keith

XVIII. Rice Krispries - Promo Film
1. Inerview with Keith

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento