venerdì 16 giugno 2023

Bon Jovi - 2001-06-16 - Milton Keynes, UK (SBD/FLAC)



(Soundboard FLAC)

Band: Bon Jovi
Title: 2001 Wild Nights
Date: June 16, 2001
Venue: Milton Keynes National Bowl, Milton Keynes, UK
Label: Lost And Found
Number: LAF1872/1873
Source: Original CDR > EAC > WAV > jetAudio > FLAC

Disc 1
01.One Wild Night
02.Raise Your Hands
03.You Give Love A Bad Name
04.In These Arms
05.Born To Be My Baby
06.Bed Of Roses
07.I Got The Girl
08.Captain Crash & The Beauty Queen From Mars
09.Just Older
10.Wild In The Streets

Disc 2
01.Blaze Of Glory
02.Lay Your Hands On Me
03.Keep The Faith
04.Bad Medicine
05.Shout
06.I'll Be There For You
07.Say It Isn't So
08.You Give Love A Bad Name *
09.Captain Crash & The Beauty Queen From Mars *

* Live at Tokyo Dome, Tokyo, Japan on April 5, 2001

3 commenti:

  1. This blog is very well Thanks for posting
    Lock Fitting Service locksmith Milton Keynes locksmith Bedford
    http://rocketlocksmith.co.uk/locksmith-milton-keynes-locksmith-bedford.php

    RispondiElimina
  2. I havenメt checked in here for some time because I thought it was getting boring, but the last few posts are really good quality so I guess Iメll add you back to my daily bloglist. You deserve it my friend. insurance guides

    RispondiElimina
  3. Hey Nice Blog.I found the blog informative and found another article Locksmith Services Chorley.

    RispondiElimina