martedì 29 agosto 2023

The Who - 2000-08-29 - Houston, TX (DVDfull pro-shot)

(DVDfull pro-shot)

"Hot And Sweaty"
29th August 2000
The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion
Lake Robbins Drive
Woodlands
Houston
Texas

Source: Pro-Shot Video Beta Master > VHS > SA Recorded > PC Authored
Video: NTSC 720x480 29.97fps 4573kbps aVBR
Aspect Ratio: 4:3 Generic
Audio: Dolby Digital AC3 48khz 256kbps

A GoldHawk DVD Production
[GH_DVD_WHO_023]

Pete Townshend: guitar, vocals
Roger Daltrey: lead vocals, harp
John Entwistle: bass, vocals
Zak Starkey: drums
John "Rabbit" Bundrick: keyboards

01 - I Can't Explain
02 - Substitute
03 - Anyway Anyhow Anywhere
04 - Relay
05 - My Wife
06 - Baba O'Riley
07 - Bargain
08 - Getting In Tune
09 - Drowned
10 - Pinball Wizard
11 - The Real Me
12 - Behind Blue Eyes
13 - You Better You Bet
14 - Who Are You
15 - 5:15 (End Cut)

Missing:
## - Won't Get Fooled Again
## - The Kids Are Alright
## - Let's See Action
## - My Generation

Notes:
Keith_Moon's comments, April 2011: As the text above implies, I got it from the Who torrent site Long Live Rock. It remains unchanged from when I grabbed it. I was at this show and feel this tour was the best The 'Oo sounded since 1979. It was wonderful to hear Bargain and other Lifehouse songs after so many years. Pete shredded, the Ox was the Ox and Daltrey was in great voice. Zak remains the best Who drummer since Moonie. I met Irish Jack Lyons before the show at my friend Scott's house and got backstage afterwards and Roger came out to talk to some fans, as did Rabbit, who's from Texas. So it was a wonderful night for me. Hope you enjoy this.





Nessun commento:

Posta un commento