domenica 13 agosto 2023

Twisted Sister - 2004-08-13 - Poughkeepsie, NY (DVDfull aud-shot)

(DVDfull aud-shot)

2 Camera Audience Shot With Dolby 2.0 or 5.1 Audio
Master Clone
3.96gb

Lineage: 
2 Seperate Aud Hand-Held Shots> Not Sure How Was Captured To MPEG2/VOB Format (But They Did A Awesome Job On The Video Mix) > PC Authored

System: NTSC
Size: 3.96gb
Length: 1hr: 50minutes : 26seconds
Main Menu: Yes
Chapter Menu: Yes
Extras: 2.0 or 5.1 Audio Dolby AC3
Artwork: None
Version: It's a secret ;) (In other words, don't ask!)

Video Attribut:
Video compression mode: MPEG-2
TV system: 525/60 (NTSC)
Aspect Ratio: 4:3
Display Mode: reserved
Source picture resolution: (wxh) 704x480 SeqExt 720x480
Frame Rate: 29.97
Source picture letterboxed: Not letterboxed
Bitrate: 4264 kbps

Audio Attribute: 
Audio Coding mode: AC3 Dolby Stereo (2.0 & 5.1)
Sampling Rate: 48kHz
Audio application mode: CBR
Number of Audio channels: 2
Bitrate: 256 Kbps
Number of Audio streams: 1

DVD "VOB" format
MPEG-2 Program Stream << { 1 vid, 1 aud }
Sys Bitrate: 10080 kb/s VBR

01-What you don't know sure can hurt you
02-The kids are back
03-Stay hungry
04-Destroyer
05-I am, I'm me
06-The Fire still burns
07-Shoot em down
08-We're not gonna take it
09-Ride to live,live to ride
10-I believe in rock n roll
11-Under the blade
12-The price
13-Burn in hell - drum solo
14-I wanna rock
15-Come out and play
16-S.M.F.

01:50:26

Notes by the uploader/trader:
I don't know where to begin about this dvd, it's that fantastic! After you watch this thing you will scratch your head and ask yourself, "Are you sure that was only filmed with two cameras because the video mix is out of this world for a 2 camera mix or even a bootleg". I know that any true Twisted Sister fan will love this dvd because the setlist and band performance is top notch! Twisted Sister is very pumped up to be playing in Poughkeepsie, N.Y. after 22 years absent! I find this dvd playing on my tv about once a week, it's that good. Infact I've watched this thing so many times, I know every stage word by heart. I hope everyone enjoys this dvd as much as I do. Please do not sell this on ebay or my dad won't let me share his gems like this anymore. Also, I've looked at alot of JTT members websites and they have alot of dvds listed as "NOT FOR TRADE". What is with you people? Unofficial music or dvds are created by fans for fans, not for just you. So when you connect to the tracker, know that over here in this house, we share our metal and are proud to spread the word of metal. I can imagine some of you people as kids, you were the ones who wouldn't share anything! I have massive bootlegs in all shapes and forms and I also have access to my fathers collection who has been collecting since 1983 when the beta tape was king. I have some of the best quality ones out there and some of the worst, but I share to spread the word of metal! So if you're a "NOT FOR TRADE" collector, I'll try my best to block your ip address and not connect to you, get your stuff from the rest of the swarm.



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento