domenica 27 agosto 2023

Blondie - 2014-08-27 - Glasgow, UK (AUD/FLAC)

(Audience FLAC)

O2 ABC 

Recorded from raised platform to right of stage 
Recorded using ZOOM H2 - Memory Card - PC - Adobe - Audacity - TLH 
Once on my PC I put the raw file through Adobe Audition to try and reduce a bit of the high frequency loss which appears every so often. 
I then tracked using Audacity before converting to FLAC using TLH. 
At times the high frequencies get slightly muffled and I now realise it coincided with me taking pictures (some of which are included) 
Wasn't going to upload but on listening it's not too bad but could have been better. 
The band themselves are on fire. 
I tried to edit it down to 80 mins (ie one CD) but just couldn't fit. 
No fades but I split it with CD2 starting at track 09 Euphoria. 

01 Introduction 
02 One Way Or Another 
03 Rave 
04 Hanging On The Telephone 
05 Mile High 
06 Call Me 
07 What I Heard 
08 Maria 
09 Euphoria 
10 A Rose By Any Name 
11 Rapture 
12 Fight For The Right To Party 
13 The Tide Is High 
14 Atomic 
15 Band Introduction 
16 Sgar On The Side 
17 Heart Of Glass 
18 War Child 
19 Dreaming 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento