giovedì 29 dicembre 2022

Led Zeppelin - 1973-06-02 - San Francisco, CA (AUD/SBD/FLAC)


(audience with soundboard patch FLAC)

Kezar Stadium, San Francisco, California 
The Godfatherecords "A CELEBRATION FOR BEING WHO YOU ARE" 

CD1
01 opening announcements 
02 rock and roll 
03 celebration day 
04 black dog 
05 over the hills and far away 
06 misty mountain hop 
07 since I've been loving you 
08 no quarter - cut 
09 the song remains the same 
10 the rain song 

CD2
01 dazed and confused 
02 stairway to heaven 
03 moby dick - aud/sb 

CD3
01 heartbraker 
02 whole lotta love 
03 communication breakdown 
04 the ocean 
05 bill graham outroduction 

1 commento:

  1. Thanks man! Always have loved your blog! You have shared so much over the years and have helped me complete my Zep collection man! Thanks so much! I have since created my own blog dedicated to zep boots Long Live Led Zeppelin Mate http://longliveledzeppelin.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina