martedì 24 settembre 2019

The Rolling Stones - 2015-06-12 - Orlando, FL (AUD/FLAC)

(Audience FLAC)

June 12, 2015 (Friday) 
Orlando, Florida 
The Citrus Bowl 

Taper: Mr. Foo <--> The Tootsiehead 
Gear: SP-CMC-8 > SP-PREAMP > (line in) SONY PCM-M10 > Audacity (track splitting) > Xact 
Location: On the floor about halfway back, a bit left of center stage. Well-behaved audience around me. 

01. Intro 
02. Jumpin' Jack Flash 
03. It's Only Rock & Roll (But I Like It) 
04. All Down The Line 
05. Tumbling Dice 
06. Doom And Gloom 
07. Bitch 
08. Moonlight Mile 
09. She's So Cold 
10. Honky Tonk Women 
11. Band Introductions 
12. Before They Make Me Run 
13. Happy 
14. Midnight Rambler 
15. Miss You 
16. Gimme Shelter 
17. Start Me Up 
18. Sympathy For The Devil 
19. Brown Sugar 
20. You Can't Always Get What You Want 
21. (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction 

I had bad vibes on the drive to the concert because the weather forecast called for 80 to 100 percent chance of rain during the show. Thankfully, we got not one drop of rain, and there was a nice breeze. I saw the Stones only once before in Birmingham, Alabama, in 1994, so I figured if I wanted to see them again now was the time. Mick was full of energy throughout the show, and the crowd couldn’t get enough. There were bum notes from Keith from time to time, but no one seemed to care. It’s clear that 2015 is not 1972, but they’re still getting it done. I was hoping for “Street Fighting Man,” but “She’s So Cold” was nice. Let me know what you think of the quality.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento