mercoledì 25 ottobre 2023

Queensryche - 1991-10-25 - Auburn Hills, MI (3xDVDfull pro-shot)

 (3xDVDfull pro-shot)

Source: In-House Feed
Length: 122 min
Lineage: 1st Gen VHS->firewire->JVC S/A->ntsc dvd->you
Video Quality: A-
Audio Quality: A-
NTSC
Chaptered Every 5 Min with Standard Stand-Alone Menu

DVD 1:
01 - Resistance
02 - Walk In The Shadows
03 - Best I Can
04 - Empire
05 - The Thin Line
06 - Jet City Woman
07 - Another Rainy Night (Without You)
08 - Roads to Madness
09 - Operation: Mindcrime
10 - I Remember Now
11 - Anarchy-X
12 - Revolution Calling

DVD 2:
01 - Operation: Mindcrime
02 - Speak
03 - Spreading The Disease
04 - The Mission
05 - Suite Sister Mary
06 - The Needle Lies
07 - Electric Requiem
08 - Breaking The Silence
09 - I Don't Believe In Love
10 - Waiting For 22
11 - My Empty Room
12 - Eyes Of A Stranger
13 - Last Time In Paris

DVD 3
01 - Lady Wore Black
02 - Silent Lucidity (MISSING)

Notes by the uploader/trader:
I got the 1st Gen VHS in a trade back in the early 90's a couple weeks after the show. From what I remember the taper would plug his VCR in to the feed in the skyboxes or something. He didn't bring enough tape to record the last song which was "Silent Lucidity". An excellent performance and recording. There is at least one small audio drop that happens during "Resistance". There may be more but due to the amount of hours I'm putting in at work I just don't have the time to sit and watch this one again. I did watch about half of it and didn't notice any other drops. The only real complaint I would have about this one is that it's a bit dark. Again, DeucePro transferred this one for me so much thanks to him!!!



2 commenti: