giovedì 14 settembre 2023

David Gilmour - 2015-09-14 - Arena Di Verona, IT (DVDfull aud-shot DL)

(DVDfull aud-shot DL)

DVD 16:9 - 143 min - PAL

Video: MPEG-2, PAL, 720x576, 25 fps, CBR, 6000 kb/s
Audio: Linear PCM, 48/16 stereo

Lineage: 
Video: Many and many video -> Sony Vegas (multicam) -> TMPGEnc XPress and TMPGEnc DVD Author
Audio: Audience recording by nipote with Tascam DR-05 v2 -> wave -> Adobe Auditon (Eq and some fix)


David Gilmour
-------------------
Phil Manzanera – guitar 
Guy Pratt – bass 
Jon Carin – keyboards
Steve DiStanislao – drums, percussion
Kevin McAlea – keyboards
Theo Travis – saxes, clarinet
Bryan Chambers - backing vocals
Louise Marshall – backing vocals

01 5 A.M.
02 Rattle That Lock
03 Faces Of Stone
04 David Talk
05 Wish You Were Here
06 A Boat Lies Waiting
07 The Blue
08 Money
09 Us And Them
10 In Any Tongue
11 High Hopes
12 Astronomy Domine
13 Shine On You Crazy Diamond 
14 Band Intro
15 Fat Old Sun
16 On An Island
17 The Girl In The Yellow Dress
18 Today
19 Sorrow
20 Run Like Hell
21 Time
22 Breathe Reprise
23 Comfortably Numb

Notes by Nipote
I can say that this DVD is made "fans for fans" or "Together we stand, divided we fall".
This multicam is made with many and many videos from many fans that kindly shared their stuff.

Some words about tapers:
Careful53 is a great Italian collector that tried to recorder the gig, but security stopped him with Money.
I used his very nice stuff for first set (to Money) and for encores, when he started to recorder again.

Roberto is an Italian guy that I knew by the net, that filmed only the old songs.
He send at my home his nice stuff because is trust in this free DVD for fans, and happy to contribute.

Koger is my old friend that is with me for all the gigs.
He was seat near me at the Arena with his camera, and made many pics, but some video too, some Gilmour solos, few but very good.

Max1334 is a guy that many knew.
He shared his DVD that helped me to finish this DVD, with the right pieces to fill the gaps.

I used video from YouTube too, but I can't thanks all, because I was fast to get them, but after few minutes the video are removed with shared name.
But I have some names: Tannes84 (from Y!), Andrea (from Facebook), Marco (from Facebook) and OlafLazio (from Y!).

I made this multicam with passion and love, maybe some errors, but I'm very satisfied about final result.
I hope to enjoy it!

Authoring and Artwork by Nipote
Artwork Pics by Koger

1 commento: