mercoledì 4 gennaio 2023

ZZ Top - 1980-03-29 - Philadelphia, PA (SBD/FLAC)



(Soundboard FLAC)

The Spectrum 

Another real nice sound of a fantastic "Deguello" Tour 
Soundquality: I'd rate this one 9 out of 10 
I think that the recorder is an audience. 

lineage
CDR>WAV>Flac level 8 

01 - I Thank You 
02 - Waitin for the Bus 
03 - Jesus Just Left Chicago 
04 - Precious and Grace 
05 - I'm Bad, I'm Nationwide 
06 - Manic Mechanic 
07 - Heard it on the X 
08 - El Diablo (short instrumental version) 
09 - Fool For Your Stockings 
10 - Nasty Dogs and Funky Kings 
11 - El Diablo (full version) 
12 - Cheap Sunglasses 
13 - Arrested for Driving While Blind 
14 - Beer Drinkers & Hell Raisers 
15 - La Grange 
16 - She Loves My Automobile 
17 - Hi Fi Mama 
18 - Dust My Broom 
19 - Jailhouse Rock 

I found this concert on ebay by a japan seller. It's a great concert. On A Little ol'Band from Texas web site, you find the same set list. 'Tush' is not recorded. 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento