domenica 22 ottobre 2023

The Rolling Stones - 2016-10-22 - Las Vegas, NV (AUD/FLAC)

(Audience FLAC)

ROLLING STONES 
LAS VEGAS, NV @ T MOBILE ARENA 
2016-10-22 

AT831 -> BB -> DR-2d -> Soundforge -> FLAC 

01. -intro- 
02. Jumpin' Jack Flash 
03. Let's Spend The Night Together 
04. It's Only Rock 'N Roll 
05. Tumbling Dice 
06. Ride 'Em On Down 
07. Paint It Black 
08. Honky Tonk Women 
09. -band introduction- 
10. Slipping Away 
11. Little T&A 
12. Happy 
13. Midnight Rambler 
14. Miss You 
15. Gimme Shelter 
16. Start Me Up 
17. Sympathy For The Devil 
18. Brown Sugar 
19. You Can't Always Get What You Want 
20. Satisfaction 

notes by the taper Came out okay considering I was in the very last row way in the back. But at least I was in a spot I could stand and have my mics above mouth level. 

I had been wanting to get out of town for a few days and had my eye on another gig in a different part of the state but hadn't yet made arrangements. Might have just kept thinking about it until the window closed. But a minus $100 ticket came my way and over the course of an hour Tuesday morning I booked here to Vegas to Reno to San Francisco and back hitting 4 gigs total. 

Getting to this one was a bit of nailbiter. The bus was having mechanical difficulties and had to pull over a few times. There were at least a dozen Stones fans on board. 

1 commento:

  1. Taper and uploader @ Dime / Traders Den / Iorr is Dan aka ijwthstd.

    RispondiElimina