sabato 23 settembre 2023

The Rolling Stones - 2017-09-23 - Lucca, IT (AUD/FLAC)

(Audience FLAC)

The Rolling Stones 
No Filter Tour 
Mura Storiche di Lucca 
Lucca, Italy 
September 23th, 2017 

taper: meintheworld 

Lineage: Sony ICD-SX712 (LPCM 44/16) > wav file > Sound Organizer for splitting tracks > Foobar for converting to FLAC (level 5) > YOU in the world 

01. intro music 
02. Sympathy for the Devil 
03. It's Only Rock 'n' Roll (But I Like It) 
04. Tumbling Dice 
05. Just Your Fool (Buddy Johnson and His Orchestra cover) 
06. Ride 'Em on Down (Jimmy Reed cover) 
07. Let's Spend The Night Together 
08. Con Le Mie Lacrime ("As Tears Go By" cover with last verse in English) 
09. You Can't Always Get What You Want 
10. Paint It Black 
11. Honky Tonk Women 
12. band introduction 
13. Happy (Keith Richards on lead vocals) 
14. Slipping Away (Keith Richards on lead vocals) 
15. Miss You 
16. Midnight Rambler 
17. Street Fighting Man 
18. Start Me Up 
19. Brown Sugar 
20. (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction 
21. waiting for encores 

Encore: 
22. Gimme Shelter 
23. Jumpin' Jack Flash 
24. applause while The Rolling Stones are thanking the public 

It was a wonderful night. I couldn't believe to be part of this great show. Around me there were some people talking between the songs but this has not, in my humble opinion, compromised the quality of the recording. I'm not a professional taper, I've not a professional equipment and I don't own the necessary skills for mastering it to a better sound. So please accept it as is. 
Over these years I've taken a lot of wonderful stuff, here on guitars101 forum, so, with gratitude, I'm proud to share with you my personal recording of the show.

2 commenti: